I’m still working on some soundscape pieces. Here’s something from June 1, 2011. It’s the sounds one hears on the bus as the bus experiences some sort of malfunction with its door alert system. Apparently, an alarm system broke and the door alarm kept sounding regardless of the door being open or closed.
- Sick of the 24 Trump-o-sphere of noise? Come drink and dance as I make noise with the Du Rite Aces at @bluescanyyc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @NikkiReimer: They’re talking to folks on the street about plastic straw alternatives on @CBCEyeopener but they didn’t talk to any disab… 1 day ago
- @nhotte A musical version of the conclusions in this paper: youtube.com/watch?v=PjCgIo… 2 days ago
- @nhotte I’m going to break out my Surf Punks record and read this article. 2 days ago
- RT @inducedcoma: Remember the good old days, when all Canadians were focused on a drunk, bumbling crackhead politician who showed up at fas… 2 days ago
- 1,681 hits